There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Twilight is nominated for seven 2013 TEEN CHOICE AWARDS

Make sure to tune in on August 11, 2013 ch FOX where The Twilight Saga takes 7 Teen Choice Awards home! Yes that it right I am hopeful that they will take all nominations home including:

Choice movie Sci-Fi: The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part II

Choice Movie Actor Sci-Fi: Rob Pattinson: BD Part II Taylor Lautner: BD Part II Choice Movie Actress Sci-Fi KStew: BD Part II Choice Movie Romance: The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part II Choice Movie Actor: Romance Rob Pattinson BD P2 Choice Movie Actress; Romance KStew BD P2 And Choice Smile: Taylor Lautner I'm so sad I can't vote for my loves! So come on teens let's do it for the twi-hards like me who are unable to vote!! O PS please vote Ellen Degeneres! I love her! Lol XOXO B

No comments:

Post a Comment