Thursday, May 23, 2013

Twilight is nominated for seven 2013 TEEN CHOICE AWARDS

Make sure to tune in on August 11, 2013 ch FOX where The Twilight Saga takes 7 Teen Choice Awards home! Yes that it right I am hopeful that they will take all nominations home including:

Choice movie Sci-Fi: The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part II

Choice Movie Actor Sci-Fi: Rob Pattinson: BD Part II Taylor Lautner: BD Part II Choice Movie Actress Sci-Fi KStew: BD Part II Choice Movie Romance: The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part II Choice Movie Actor: Romance Rob Pattinson BD P2 Choice Movie Actress; Romance KStew BD P2 And Choice Smile: Taylor Lautner I'm so sad I can't vote for my loves! So come on teens let's do it for the twi-hards like me who are unable to vote!! O PS please vote Ellen Degeneres! I love her! Lol XOXO B

No comments:

Post a Comment