Sunday, March 24, 2013

KStew's top 5 scene's from The Twilight Saga


'Twilight'

"This is number one on my list for a reason. I remember stepping on Rob's feet in my sneakers, and we listened to that song all night. It was the end of the shoot, and we were all so close and not wanting to go home yet. That's the one scene I look at and always start crying. And I'm not a bit embarrassed about it."
'The Twilight Saga: New Moon'
"We had around 200 people - tourists, locals - watching like it was theater. They'd be quiet for filming, and at the end of every take they'd applaud. I crashed through the fountain and into Rob's arms - we must have done it 15 times - and they'd clap every single time."

'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1'

"It's this feeling I had that it was like a real wedding. I have these memories of it that are not in keeping with a movie set. It feels like my memories. You have room in your mind for characters, and then there's room for yourself. That memory is definitely more mine."

'Twilight'

"It was so tense shooting Twilight, and here's this little scene that felt like it was out of an '80s teen movie. He does this cool little move, and we're sort of dancing around each other. We still talk about this scene and how fun it was. He remembers what I was wearing. I remember everything about that day."

'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1'

"Dancing together at the end of Bella's wedding was incredibly emotional. We listened to Christina Perri's 'A Thousand Years,' and it was perfect - for the characters and us, too."
This is too AWESOME! I wish that we could see the rest of the crew's 5 top moments...especially Rob's because you all know I am huge Rob FAN! :)
XOXO
B

No comments:

Post a Comment