Monday, January 7, 2013

KStew's most prized possession in Breaking Dawn

According to Hollywoodlife.com, 

"In a new interview with Elle UK, KStew revealed that the ring from Bella and Edward’ wedding, which she kept, is a dear possession.

Answering a question about her jewelry that’s “insanely and deeply” important to her, Kristen, 22, said, “I have all the rings that I wore as Bella in Twilight, including her wedding ring. My other treasured pieces are mainly vintage and a Cartier ‘Nail’ bracelet that I wear a lot.”


“I usually take one or two things from each film as a souvenir. It’s fun to put that suff on; it reminds you of good times. I have my armour from Snow White and the Huntsman and still wear the T-shirts from The Runaways; I gave the leather jacket I wore to Joan Jett, the Blackhearts frontwoman [who I played in the film], with a note scrawled on the back in white pen.”

XOXO

B

1 comment:

  1. I so wish the best for Rob and Kristen.I think they have had enough troubles.Rob,I hope you know that the girl is so in love with you that there won't be any more cheating.Shes in love with you hook,line and sinker.
    I can see you feel the same way,but don't take her for gran it.Love her,cause I know thats what you want to do.
    Gods love and speed to the both of you.

    Gramme twihard

    ReplyDelete