Friday, November 16, 2012

Thoughts on Breaking Dawn Part II

Now that the twilight saga has ended....my heart is Breaking!! I know Twilight has ended but for real Twilight fans Twilight is FOREVER!!

My review on Breaking Dawn Part II:

I LOVED it!!! It was like I already saw the  after reading Breaking Dawn! The sex scene was better than i thought, Rob was soooo hott. I think everyone's acting was beyond incredible! i don't want to give up anything to whomever hasn't seen it yet but i had a mini heart attack during the movie...and my throat hurts .... But i loved it!! Bravo the cast of Twilight, Stephenie Meyer, directors, etc

What's your thoughts? Did you love it? Or hate it?? How are feeling after Twilight ended?

If you haven't seen it..WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU??? Get out there and see it!!

FOREVER TWILIGHT

XOXO

B

No comments:

Post a Comment