Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Calling all TWI-HARDS 4 (FB) Volvo "what you would wear 2 Edward & Bella's Wedding" contest HELP!! :) YOUR VOTES ARE NEEDED!

Hey guys...i really need ur help!
I entered the contest on facebook to win 2 tickets the Breaking Dawn premiere and i am begging for ur help. Voting begins tomorrow October 26th and ends TBD.

If U R A TRUE TWI-HARD please vote for me (I will update the link when it is posted tomorrow)
You would be making me, a HUGE TWILIGHT FAN'S ULTIMATE DREAM COME TRUE!

If u guys vote for me and pass this on to ur other Twilight friends to vote as well i PROMISE to take great pix posting them here for all of u and hopefully getting an autograph to possibly give away. I will post my whole experience from beginning to end like i did for twi-tour but i need UR help for votes.

I know all my friends who aren't Twilighters won't vote because they think Twilight is stupid. So i need U Twilight lovers to help me take a stand! The way i look at it...this is a war to show those people that TWILIGHT IS LOVE! HELP ME WIN THIS WAR AND VOTE FOR ME!!!

PS sorry my pic is sideways, they couldnt put it horizontal and i worked so hard on this pic that it doesnt matter...the only thing that matter is your votes! :)

Thank u guys!!! TEAM TWILIGHT FOREVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment